DEPARTMENT: Software Department is started activities under the Head Department of Information Services in 01 September 2006 in order to give support not only to 365 Chamber / commodity‘s software needs but also to the developed software. We also develop software to our divisions. Our division consists of 1 manager, 5 engineers, 2 software experts, 1 software assistant expert and 3 computer programmers.
• Make requirement works and solution to software projects needed by our divisions
• Develop software or database design depending on the result of the solution
• Back up to the software of Head Department of Information Services
• Create, develop and deploy to software projects relative to the duty and the activity of divisions, and develop, test and maintain services of the division’s internet-intranet and client server
• Generate, maintain services and tune performance of the software projects which require to use database
• Setup the information network of the chambers and commodities.
• Design the new automation works of the related chambers and commodities and develop software if necessary
• Provide chambers and commodities to access to the every data related with Turkey’s economic activity and develop software related to this.
• Make integration work of projects as part of the division’s duty activity, supply cooperation and coordination, manage the software which is outside source
• Perform the duty given by general secretary